Winter 2017 knitting season begins for me, and so I’m hoping to finish my husbands new pair of socks using my hand dyed 30%angora/ 60%merino/ 10% nylon sock yarn. He chose a blue/white and green skein pictured below. I’m happy to include in this picture the beautiful yarn bowl that I got for Christmas from my daughter Angelica. I love my yarn bowl.
This has been a very mild winter so far here in south Jersey. But you won’t here me complaining at all. Valentines day is coming fast so I would like to show some LOVE to my customers, use coupon code “Bemine2017″and save 10% off your purchase at www.angoraonline.com.
I’m spinning my natural 100% angora yarn, trying to get ready for the spring festivals.
You’ll find a list of all the fiber festivals we’ll be going to this year below.
If you would like me to visit your knitting group this spring contact me using firstname.lastname@example.org
1. North Carolina fiber festival, March 24-& 25, 2017
2. Endless Mountains Fiber Fest. Sept. 9 & 10 , 2017
3. Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival on Sept. 24 & 25, 2016
4. North Jersey Fiber fest. Oct. 2017
5. The N.Y. Sheep & wool festival on Oct 21 & 22 2017 barn #39 on right side at entrance.
6. Fiber Festival of New England, West Springfield, Mass., Nov. 4 & 5, 2017
7. Maryland Alpaca Fleece and Fiber Fest. Nov. , 2017